Why Choose Investor's Choice
NO LOCK IN CONTRACTS:
While most agents lock you in for 60-120 days when you first join, we have no lock-in contracts EVER. Our best contract is your satisfaction. It's that simple
SWITCH TO INVESTORS CHOICE:
Simply contact us and we'll do the rest. Already with another agency – in as little as 48 hours we can arrange complete management take over. Transferring agents is FREE and it won't affect your current tenant agreement.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:
If you're not completely satisfied during the first two months with us, we'll refund all your management fees.
Investors Choice Property Management is an award winning rental management company that offers landlords and tenants a superior service alternative to typical, property sale focused on real estate companies.
In the 2013 Investors Choice Landlord Satisfaction Survey, 100% of clients were satisfied and would recommend the company.
Why are our landlords so satisfied?
- Investors Choice has a team solely dedicated to property marketing and finding high-quality tenants. This includes a weekly landlord vacancy report to ensure the maximum rent is reached. On average, Investors Choice has a 15-20% lower vacancy period than the industry averages on www.realestate.com.au
- Investors Choice only hires exceptional property managers who are dedicated to their landlords, are paid higher salaries according to their performance (landlord surveys) and manage fewer properties (150) than the industry average (230-250). All property managers must have rented and or been a landlord so that they understand their clients and must not be younger than 25 years of age.
- No hidden fees, no lock-in contracts and if landlords are not happy in the first 2 months their management fees are refunded (the offer has never been taken up).
- Investors Choice makes landlords more money (lower vacancy rates, attention to vital property details and superior tenant sourcing systems)
- Minimised property expenses by having the structure, tradespeople and expertise to know what to spend and when to spend it.
- Investors Choice has standardised operating procedures and software to ensure consistently outstanding service. For example, all inspection reports are organised to the strictest legal timelines and include an invitation to the landlord to attend the inspection, a written report to the landlord (including photo’s where required) and a follow-up report for the tenant.
- An online landlord portal to monitor property financials.
- The Investors Choice Landlord Coaching system ensures landlords have support and systems to achieve your full financial potential.
A stand out company in a competitive environment, this business provides high standards of customer service, attention to procedures, systems, and planning.- Judges comments of the Wyndham Business of the Year Award.
Where do Investors Choice manage?
Investors Choice manages rental properties throughout the inner and outer western suburbs of Melbourne.
- Altona Meadows
- Baccus Marsh
- Deer Park
- Hoppers Crossing
- Point Cook
- Port Melbourne
- South Kingsville
- St Kilda
- Taylors Lakes
- Werribee South
- Williams Landing
- Wyndham Vale
- And more...